Thursday, May 20, 2010

How I live and deal with my siblings

I have two siblings, a brother and a sister. My sister is eighteen months older than me, and my brother is three years younger than I am.... yes as you have probably already guessed.... I'm the middle child. Some people say that being in the middle is fun and others say that the middle child is horrible. Well in my family it's a little bit of both. The bad thing about being in the middle is that the youngest usualy gets most of the attention, and the oldest gets most of the responsabilities and can have more than you. While the middle is in my case left out and sometimes forgotten. But being a middle child just about all my life, I have gotten used to these things and have delt with the problems I used to have, and it doesn't seem to bother me as much anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment